Brawl Deadly Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think you got what it takes?

HomeMain PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
ALd671
Friend code/ temporary friend finder I_vote_lcapFriend code/ temporary friend finder I_voting_barFriend code/ temporary friend finder I_vote_rcap 
Aqua
Friend code/ temporary friend finder I_vote_lcapFriend code/ temporary friend finder I_voting_barFriend code/ temporary friend finder I_vote_rcap 
ToonLinkMaster25
Machiavelli
SonicMaster300
M-WUZ-H3R3
Cloud
Aldo
ichigo
chandy
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello, its a me, Aldo and Im back...
Friend code/ temporary friend finder I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 12:36 pm by Aldo

» This is really really old. But...
Friend code/ temporary friend finder I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:22 pm by xM4GEx

» Brawl and Mortal Kombat? Not bad.
Friend code/ temporary friend finder I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:15 pm by xM4GEx

» Friend code/ temporary friend finder
Friend code/ temporary friend finder I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:01 pm by xM4GEx

» Ajax is back in motion, but this is for you aldo
Friend code/ temporary friend finder I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:38 pm by M-WUZ-H3R3

» BDA revival
Friend code/ temporary friend finder I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:32 pm by chandy

» BDA 2.0: the new deadly alliance
Friend code/ temporary friend finder I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:11 am by HBKA!DRE

» Dragonball Z : 2008 OVA (full movie/streaming/JP with English Subtitles)
Friend code/ temporary friend finder I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:48 pm by HBKA!DRE

» Some of my work.
Friend code/ temporary friend finder I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:14 pm by Gouk

Friend code/ temporary friend finder

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
istudying

Friend code/ temporary friend finder Empty
PostSubject: Friend code/ temporary friend finder   Friend code/ temporary friend finder I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 6:39 am

This is a list of all the brawl friendcodes from players.
or at least the ones that posted them here

To keep this thread free of "wow that was laggy" please PM the person you want to add, to invite him to add you back.
you can ask for each others e-mail to ask for a match and get started.
let's keep this free of spam or this thread will look like the belgium thread in no time.

You might want to check if it's still the correct code. a lot of people put their code up when they got an import brawl. if you got the good version by now, let me know and I'll change the code.

Making a new match
1.Post your requirements and the time you want to play and the time you are available so people know when you can play.
2. Wait for a pm or visitor message
3. Once one comes up set up the match using visitor messages or PMs
4. Once you have found your match edit your original to "match found" or try to update post in someway to show you have found a match so people don't start PM you after you start playing.

5. looking for a open match
1. Look at a open challenge
2. See If it fits your needs make sure you agree with all their requirements
3. PM or personal message the person at the current time they want to play
4. Tell them your friend code
5. Once the match is set up use the visitor or Pm system for chat
6. Make sure you are their on time don't be late

Tips
If your having problems getting a response for your Match look at the thread to see if anyone else looking for a match meets your requirements. If find one just make sure to change your original post to match found so you don't get challenges while your already playing.

For making a match make sure you look at the people looking for matches before you make a new one. If nobody meets your requirements then you should make a new post

Friend codes

name : istudying
FC : 2449-6987-3228
Back to top Go down
xM4GEx
xM4GEx

Friend code/ temporary friend finder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend code/ temporary friend finder   Friend code/ temporary friend finder I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:01 pm

Name: M4GE
FC : 3093-6760-4545
Back to top Go down
http://allisbrawl.com/profile/Th3M4dM4ge.ai

Friend code/ temporary friend finder
Page 1 of 1