Brawl Deadly Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think you got what it takes?

HomeMain PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
ALd671
HOW TO INSTAL THE HOMEBREW CANNEL I_vote_lcapHOW TO INSTAL THE HOMEBREW CANNEL I_voting_barHOW TO INSTAL THE HOMEBREW CANNEL I_vote_rcap 
Aqua
HOW TO INSTAL THE HOMEBREW CANNEL I_vote_lcapHOW TO INSTAL THE HOMEBREW CANNEL I_voting_barHOW TO INSTAL THE HOMEBREW CANNEL I_vote_rcap 
ToonLinkMaster25
Machiavelli
SonicMaster300
M-WUZ-H3R3
Cloud
Aldo
ichigo
chandy
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello, its a me, Aldo and Im back...
HOW TO INSTAL THE HOMEBREW CANNEL I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 12:36 pm by Aldo

» This is really really old. But...
HOW TO INSTAL THE HOMEBREW CANNEL I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:22 pm by xM4GEx

» Brawl and Mortal Kombat? Not bad.
HOW TO INSTAL THE HOMEBREW CANNEL I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:15 pm by xM4GEx

» Friend code/ temporary friend finder
HOW TO INSTAL THE HOMEBREW CANNEL I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:01 pm by xM4GEx

» Ajax is back in motion, but this is for you aldo
HOW TO INSTAL THE HOMEBREW CANNEL I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:38 pm by M-WUZ-H3R3

» BDA revival
HOW TO INSTAL THE HOMEBREW CANNEL I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:32 pm by chandy

» BDA 2.0: the new deadly alliance
HOW TO INSTAL THE HOMEBREW CANNEL I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:11 am by HBKA!DRE

» Dragonball Z : 2008 OVA (full movie/streaming/JP with English Subtitles)
HOW TO INSTAL THE HOMEBREW CANNEL I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:48 pm by HBKA!DRE

» Some of my work.
HOW TO INSTAL THE HOMEBREW CANNEL I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:14 pm by Gouk

HOW TO INSTAL THE HOMEBREW CANNEL

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
M-WUZ-H3R3
M-WUZ-H3R3

HOW TO INSTAL THE HOMEBREW CANNEL Empty
PostSubject: HOW TO INSTAL THE HOMEBREW CANNEL   HOW TO INSTAL THE HOMEBREW CANNEL I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 4:51 pm

M-Cancel's Guide on how to Instal the Homebrew Channel:
In this guide i will show you what you need to do to get the homebrew channel on your wii.

What You Will Need:
-A Wii (lol)
-A copy of Zelda Twilight Prinsess (save file)
-An SD card
-A pc that can read SD cards or an "SD reader/writer"

Now that you have the items listed above, you can start installing the homebrew channel. First, you need an SD card. Make A Zelda save file on it. If you alredy have one, save it to your SD, and COPY it to your pc in a safe location. Next, go to, http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Twilight_Hack and download the Twilight Hack by "Team Twiizers". Save the Twilight hack to any folder exept your SD card, and extract it. Inside there should be a readme and a folder named "private". (the same kind of folder that holds your save data.) Open it up until you get to a file with three folders. Chose the one corresponding to your Wii's country. (rzde: USA/ rzdj: JP/ rzdp: EU) Inside the corresponding folder is a save file compadable with your Wii. copy, and replace it with your save file on your SD card. (dont worry, you should still have a copy of it somewere if you copied it like i said.) Now put the SD card back in your wii, go to the save files data page, chose SD card and copy the file inside to your Wii. (it should say "Team Twiizers" or Twilight hack on it.) Copy it to your Wii, and load the game and choose the avalible file. You should start the game talking to Rustle at your house. As soon as gameplay starts, run toward the screen.(backwards) The game should freeze, and then turn black. Follow the on screen instructions, and install the homebrew channel. And there you have it! Also, if you want your zelda save file back, just go to the spot you copied it to, and replace the twilight hack on your SD card. Then, just save the file to your wii and you have it back!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mwuzh3r3
SonicMaster300
SonicMaster300

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO INSTAL THE HOMEBREW CANNEL   HOW TO INSTAL THE HOMEBREW CANNEL I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:19 pm

cool m can man ur awesome
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/sonicmaster300/index.htm
ALd671
ALd671

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO INSTAL THE HOMEBREW CANNEL   HOW TO INSTAL THE HOMEBREW CANNEL I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:35 am

gosh i need a sd slot in my comp SadSadSadSadSadSad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ald671
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO INSTAL THE HOMEBREW CANNEL   HOW TO INSTAL THE HOMEBREW CANNEL I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HOW TO INSTAL THE HOMEBREW CANNEL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brawl Deadly Alliance :: Homebrew :: Ocarina Hacks-
Jump to: