Brawl Deadly Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think you got what it takes?

HomeMain PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
ALd671
Clan Destined challenges you. :) I_vote_lcapClan Destined challenges you. :) I_voting_barClan Destined challenges you. :) I_vote_rcap 
Aqua
Clan Destined challenges you. :) I_vote_lcapClan Destined challenges you. :) I_voting_barClan Destined challenges you. :) I_vote_rcap 
ToonLinkMaster25
Machiavelli
SonicMaster300
M-WUZ-H3R3
Cloud
Aldo
ichigo
chandy
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello, its a me, Aldo and Im back...
Clan Destined challenges you. :) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 12:36 pm by Aldo

» This is really really old. But...
Clan Destined challenges you. :) I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:22 pm by xM4GEx

» Brawl and Mortal Kombat? Not bad.
Clan Destined challenges you. :) I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:15 pm by xM4GEx

» Friend code/ temporary friend finder
Clan Destined challenges you. :) I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:01 pm by xM4GEx

» Ajax is back in motion, but this is for you aldo
Clan Destined challenges you. :) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:38 pm by M-WUZ-H3R3

» BDA revival
Clan Destined challenges you. :) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:32 pm by chandy

» BDA 2.0: the new deadly alliance
Clan Destined challenges you. :) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:11 am by HBKA!DRE

» Dragonball Z : 2008 OVA (full movie/streaming/JP with English Subtitles)
Clan Destined challenges you. :) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:48 pm by HBKA!DRE

» Some of my work.
Clan Destined challenges you. :) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:14 pm by Gouk

Clan Destined challenges you. :)

Go down 
+5
Cloud
Aldo
Frost
speedy187
The D.K.
9 posters
AuthorMessage
The D.K.

Clan Destined challenges you. :) Empty
PostSubject: Clan Destined challenges you. :)   Clan Destined challenges you. :) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:19 pm

Hi. I'm The D.K., co-leader of Clan Destined. We've been looking for a clan war and saw you guys have a pretty decent record, so we wanted to see how we'd fare. These are the rules we'd like to have in place:

- 6 members from each clan
- 4 1v1 matchs, 1 2v2 match
- Whoever wins the most matches wins the war
- 4 stock
- Best 2 out of 3 Brawls
- Any stage (other than Temple or New Pork City)
- No items
- Characters may be switched between rounds

If you'd like to discuss the rules with me, feel free to. Hope to see you on the battlefield!
Back to top Go down
speedy187

PostSubject: Re: Clan Destined challenges you. :)   Clan Destined challenges you. :) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:18 am

Can't wait.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Frost

PostSubject: Re: Clan Destined challenges you. :)   Clan Destined challenges you. :) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 7:21 pm

Who's in it?
Back to top Go down
Aldo
Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Clan Destined challenges you. :)   Clan Destined challenges you. :) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:34 pm

ok i like the challenge
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Clan Destined challenges you. :)   Clan Destined challenges you. :) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:19 pm

Damn this time im in
Back to top Go down
The D.K.

PostSubject: Re: Clan Destined challenges you. :)   Clan Destined challenges you. :) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 3:46 pm

I haven't seen any admin approval from your side yet. If you aren't up to war right now, it's cool. We just want a war. Win or lose, we find them fun. Smile
Back to top Go down
Marc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Clan Destined challenges you. :)   Clan Destined challenges you. :) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 4:30 pm

Peach approves -_-
Back to top Go down
Aldo
Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Clan Destined challenges you. :)   Clan Destined challenges you. :) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:08 pm

i am one of the leaders here and i approve this message(clan war) i needed for you(The D.K) to leave me clan destined's website since im having a bit of trouble finding you guyz, it would be greatly appreciated king
Back to top Go down
ToonLinkMaster25
ToonLinkMaster25

PostSubject: Re: Clan Destined challenges you. :)   Clan Destined challenges you. :) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 3:18 pm

Did you have it yet? If not can we use the Sonic Dojo aggainst them. Question
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/toonlinkmaster25/
The D.K.

PostSubject: Re: Clan Destined challenges you. :)   Clan Destined challenges you. :) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 7:46 pm

The link to our forums is: http://www.clan-destined.com/forums/

And please, let's keep it pretty civil. A little trashtalking is okay, but we are only looking to war for fun. The record is nice, but we just overall find it fun to challenge other clans, win or lose. Heck, we're 0-2 in wars right now, but we keep playing. XD Again, can't wait to face you guys. I'll try to come up with a good date for the war to take place as most of my clan are workers with odd schedules. Razz I'll keep you posted. Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
Frost
Frost

PostSubject: Re: Clan Destined challenges you. :)   Clan Destined challenges you. :) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 6:35 pm

Can I be in the war?
Back to top Go down
ToonLinkMaster25
ToonLinkMaster25

PostSubject: Re: Clan Destined challenges you. :)   Clan Destined challenges you. :) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:42 pm

The dojo will have a war soon. If you want to be in it contact me.

Last edited by ToonLinkMaster25 on Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Da Man
Da Man

PostSubject: Re: Clan Destined challenges you. :)   Clan Destined challenges you. :) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:29 am

I would like to join but I'm away tommorow Crying or Very sad.
Back to top Go down
MikuMiku~
MikuMiku~

PostSubject: Re: Clan Destined challenges you. :)   Clan Destined challenges you. :) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:15 am

Oh can I play?
Back to top Go down
ToonLinkMaster25
ToonLinkMaster25

PostSubject: Re: Clan Destined challenges you. :)   Clan Destined challenges you. :) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 11:18 pm

Miki looks so innocent untill you brawl her. She is like an evil rabbit without the evil.
Very Happy Shocked Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Destined challenges you. :)   Clan Destined challenges you. :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Destined challenges you. :)
Page 1 of 1