Brawl Deadly Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think you got what it takes?

HomeMain PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
ALd671
For Admin and Mod's. I_vote_lcapFor Admin and Mod's. I_voting_barFor Admin and Mod's. I_vote_rcap 
Aqua
For Admin and Mod's. I_vote_lcapFor Admin and Mod's. I_voting_barFor Admin and Mod's. I_vote_rcap 
ToonLinkMaster25
Machiavelli
SonicMaster300
M-WUZ-H3R3
Cloud
Aldo
ichigo
chandy
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello, its a me, Aldo and Im back...
For Admin and Mod's. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 12:36 pm by Aldo

» This is really really old. But...
For Admin and Mod's. I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:22 pm by xM4GEx

» Brawl and Mortal Kombat? Not bad.
For Admin and Mod's. I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:15 pm by xM4GEx

» Friend code/ temporary friend finder
For Admin and Mod's. I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:01 pm by xM4GEx

» Ajax is back in motion, but this is for you aldo
For Admin and Mod's. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:38 pm by M-WUZ-H3R3

» BDA revival
For Admin and Mod's. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:32 pm by chandy

» BDA 2.0: the new deadly alliance
For Admin and Mod's. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:11 am by HBKA!DRE

» Dragonball Z : 2008 OVA (full movie/streaming/JP with English Subtitles)
For Admin and Mod's. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:48 pm by HBKA!DRE

» Some of my work.
For Admin and Mod's. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:14 pm by Gouk

For Admin and Mod's.

Go down 
+7
M-WUZ-H3R3
Dinner
Frost
amato
ichigo
chandy
Aqua
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Aqua
Aqua

For Admin and Mod's. Empty
PostSubject: For Admin and Mod's.   For Admin and Mod's. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 1:00 am

First off,
I am extremly disapointed at all the negitive things going on in this clan at the moment.
I can not believe we let it get like this. I can't believe it at all. Embarassed

This board is for Admin and Mod's, If you are a member, I can't stop you from reading this, but if you get your feelings hurt, I can't help that either.. So you've been warned.

I made this board because the mod's and admin do not ever talk or discuss ANY of the desions being made here, together. Some mod's are not even aware of the changes being made around them.

Secondly,
No, I am not an Admin, But, I see many problems I want to address, And I realize by doing this, I will make many enemys here... Which is very sad to me, But I feel that to keep BDA from falling apart, (which it is very close too) that we need to discuss these things. Your either going to agree or hate me, and I am prepared for either. Kick me out if you want, Because things are getting that bad here.

1. Merging.

I am aware that we have merged with The Dojo. Although I wasnt informed for the longest time. I saw the forum on it, but that was just saying that they had merged and other non-sense, but there was NO discussion BEFORE with me or most of the mods about merging or anything, I know I am not one of the most important people here but the mods should of at least had there say in it, but I am certain that the leaders didnt all get informed or have a talk about it either...

As I learned about yesteray, Is that we are merging with yet anouther clan.. I really dont know what to think about this, I WAS informed we were getting a new site, but I thought that was just improvments, but now I know we are merging with anouther clan. How I found out was a very sad way, I was told by one of the other members here at BDA, how they hated the idea and that no one would listen, And that they were making a new clan as a fall back, Not giving out names, but this was a pretty good idea for those that want to leave this clan because there is no communication here. Other members that did not like the idea were also going to leave with them. That is unacceptable! Not their plan, they were pushed so hard that this was their only hope, that is sad. They couldnt even believe in BDA anymore because we have no rules, or decision systems here.

We need to talk and make polls on things, I dont think the admin alone should even make choices because they dont know what the clan all wants, they need to see what everyone thinks then make a edjucated choice.

2. Negitivity

The amount of negitivity and rudeness in this clan is UN-believeable. Guys, It is really bad.. Every time I get on the chat there is someone insulting anouther person, people catorigizing each other, putting others down for their stratagies of brawling, ect. I can not stand this. A clan isnt and shouldnt be like this. A clan should be supportive of each other and want to make everyone stronger. Not put others down.

3. Mod's

To be honest. Some of the people who are mod's shouldnt be. Some dont do anything, and when the time comes that someone is banned, they dont go by rules, but by whos their friend. This is one of the things that is making me VERY angry. I am trying so hard to keep a few basic rules going here in BDA and no one listens, no body has respect for this clan anymore. It really sickens me. First off when someone becomes a mod, no one was informed why or what happened. Now im going to list names and reasons for why people shouldnt be mod's.. (...Please dont kill me)

Toonlinkmaster25- His grammer is terrible, which I know doesnt matter. But the real reason is that, he doesnt care about the rules, he lets people break the rules on the chat and does nothing about it. He also bans and kicks people for no reason.

SonicMaster300- He isnt on the chat often but I see his board posts and he is doing exactly the oppisite of what a mod should be doing, He is being very insulting to the members, he has been spamming on the boards, and insulting others.

Pim- By the time Pim became a mod we didnt need anymore, Pim has alot of "personal problems" that he likes to share on the chat, which is fine but I never saw him earn the spot for mod. I havent seen him recruit anyone and never seen him inforce the rules. I have nothing against him I just dont think he should have this position.

Guvan- Im not sure about him, He hasnt done anything wrong that I have seen, but once again I wasnt informed of why he is mod or since when, so I am really not sure.. But he is barely on the chat anyways from what I see.

4. SB - Street Brawlers

Some of you are friends with people from SB but they are ALWAYS lignering on our chat and causing problems, including people from other verious clans. I think there should be anouther way for you to talk with them besides on our chat because I feel our home chat should be a place for peaceful BDA talking only. Not that I dont like the other people, its just less problems for us.

5. Talk on Athoritys

I think it is terrible how some of you guys are blaming Aldo and others for the reason people are leaving, because let me tell you it is not just one person or even a few people, its this whole clan.

If we cant fix this, we are going to die.
And I wont be here for that.
And neither will the others.
So listen up and change, or people are leaving,. Mad

-Aqua ^^
Back to top Go down
chandy

PostSubject: Re: For Admin and Mod's.   For Admin and Mod's. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:51 am

i cba reading all that but I haven't seen nething wrong personally with this clan... Aqua how cud u say ur son shudn't be mod D:
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/jkc7
ichigo
ichigo

PostSubject: Re: For Admin and Mod's.   For Admin and Mod's. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 6:08 am

what about kingtoon saying cuss word`s.and making fun of our member`s leaving.
Back to top Go down
Aqua
Aqua

PostSubject: Re: For Admin and Mod's.   For Admin and Mod's. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:30 am

Because like I said., This isnt a personal matter. I love Pim but I dont see him qualifing as a mod. Thats the thing about me, I go by rules and thinking instead of friends. More so, I am fair.
Back to top Go down
amato
amato

PostSubject: Re: For Admin and Mod's.   For Admin and Mod's. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:44 am

Aqua don't blame me for me being a mod blame aldo speak to him not to blame for this
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/akira3333
Aqua
Aqua

PostSubject: Re: For Admin and Mod's.   For Admin and Mod's. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:52 am

I wasnt blaming you. And its nothing personal.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Frost

PostSubject: Re: For Admin and Mod's.   For Admin and Mod's. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:59 am

Lots of Negativity. -.-"
Back to top Go down
ichigo
ichigo

PostSubject: Re: For Admin and Mod's.   For Admin and Mod's. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 11:13 am

Frost wrote:
Lots of Negativity. -.-"
yes but I feal ashamed for spamming,I think I spammed Sad .
Back to top Go down
Aqua
Aqua

PostSubject: Re: For Admin and Mod's.   For Admin and Mod's. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 12:52 pm

I dont think you spam Yami..
Back to top Go down
ichigo
ichigo

PostSubject: Re: For Admin and Mod's.   For Admin and Mod's. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 2:01 pm

Aqua wrote:
I dont think you spam Yami..
oh ok because I thought I did.
Back to top Go down
Dinner
Dinner

PostSubject: Re: For Admin and Mod's.   For Admin and Mod's. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 2:06 pm

Well said. Frankly, I'm also disappointed that there is little to no communication going on when it comes to major decisions. We should at least hold polls and have discussion threads before doing things like merging so that everyone has a say.

Also:
Quote :
Toonlinkmaster25- His grammer is terrible, which I know doesnt matter. But the real reason is that, he doesnt care about the rules, he lets people break the rules on the chat and does nothing about it. He also bans and kicks people for no reason.

Yeah, this guy kept kicking me last night for no reason when I was on my roommate's computer -_-

I'd put some more input by I g2g
Back to top Go down
M-WUZ-H3R3
M-WUZ-H3R3

PostSubject: Re: For Admin and Mod's.   For Admin and Mod's. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 2:08 pm

I agree with everything here exept TLM and sonic master '-'.
they have not done anything wrong. (exept that one time were sonicmaster made a tripple post with 3 words a post -_-) anyway, $B should not be allowed here anymore.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mwuzh3r3
ToonLinkMaster25
ToonLinkMaster25

PostSubject: Re: For Admin and Mod's.   For Admin and Mod's. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 4:19 pm

I am pissed. That's low.Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/toonlinkmaster25/
ichigo
ichigo

PostSubject: Re: For Admin and Mod's.   For Admin and Mod's. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 4:22 pm

ToonLinkMaster25 wrote:
I am pissed. That's low.Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
you`ve been warned not to flame please stop.
Back to top Go down
SonicMaster300
SonicMaster300

PostSubject: Re: For Admin and Mod's.   For Admin and Mod's. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 4:53 pm

m cancel rocks
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/sonicmaster300/index.htm
ichigo
ichigo

PostSubject: Re: For Admin and Mod's.   For Admin and Mod's. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 4:54 pm

SonicMaster300 wrote:
m cancel rocks
that was off-topic please stop.
Back to top Go down
SonicMaster300
SonicMaster300

PostSubject: Re: For Admin and Mod's.   For Admin and Mod's. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:02 pm

hell yeah
Back to top Go down
ichigo
ichigo

PostSubject: Re: For Admin and Mod's.   For Admin and Mod's. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:05 pm

SonicMaster300 wrote:
hell yeah
stop cussing.
Back to top Go down
SonicMaster300
SonicMaster300

PostSubject: Re: For Admin and Mod's.   For Admin and Mod's. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:05 pm

aqau what u know
Back to top Go down
Machiavelli
Machiavelli

PostSubject: Re: For Admin and Mod's.   For Admin and Mod's. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:48 pm

^

I think that is one of the things she's talking about

<_<...and there are a lot of issues here. We need to talk out mods being made and banning before we go ahead and enforce it.

(hides in the shadows and appears at random)
Back to top Go down
ToonLinkMaster25
ToonLinkMaster25

PostSubject: Re: For Admin and Mod's.   For Admin and Mod's. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 9:03 pm

SonicMaster300 wrote:
m cancel rocks
That is on topic and I can get angry if Aqua types all that crap about me and the dojo. All that shows is that she is an imature loser. btw "flamming" wtf. I've been here longer noob. STFU. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
ALd671
ALd671

PostSubject: Re: For Admin and Mod's.   For Admin and Mod's. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:06 am

wow the ppl in the sonic dojo uve been warned
also sb ppl
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ald671
ToonLinkMaster25
ToonLinkMaster25

PostSubject: Re: For Admin and Mod's.   For Admin and Mod's. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 5:04 pm

Evil or Very Mad we are not doing anyhing wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Admin and Mod's.   For Admin and Mod's. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Admin and Mod's.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brawl Deadly Alliance :: SSBB :: Brawl Deadly Alliance's Rules of Conduct-
Jump to: