Brawl Deadly Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think you got what it takes?

HomeMain PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
ALd671
Ajax is back in motion, but this is for you aldo I_vote_lcapAjax is back in motion, but this is for you aldo I_voting_barAjax is back in motion, but this is for you aldo I_vote_rcap 
Aqua
Ajax is back in motion, but this is for you aldo I_vote_lcapAjax is back in motion, but this is for you aldo I_voting_barAjax is back in motion, but this is for you aldo I_vote_rcap 
ToonLinkMaster25
Machiavelli
SonicMaster300
M-WUZ-H3R3
Cloud
Aldo
ichigo
chandy
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello, its a me, Aldo and Im back...
Ajax is back in motion, but this is for you aldo I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 12:36 pm by Aldo

» This is really really old. But...
Ajax is back in motion, but this is for you aldo I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:22 pm by xM4GEx

» Brawl and Mortal Kombat? Not bad.
Ajax is back in motion, but this is for you aldo I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:15 pm by xM4GEx

» Friend code/ temporary friend finder
Ajax is back in motion, but this is for you aldo I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:01 pm by xM4GEx

» Ajax is back in motion, but this is for you aldo
Ajax is back in motion, but this is for you aldo I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:38 pm by M-WUZ-H3R3

» BDA revival
Ajax is back in motion, but this is for you aldo I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:32 pm by chandy

» BDA 2.0: the new deadly alliance
Ajax is back in motion, but this is for you aldo I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:11 am by HBKA!DRE

» Dragonball Z : 2008 OVA (full movie/streaming/JP with English Subtitles)
Ajax is back in motion, but this is for you aldo I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:48 pm by HBKA!DRE

» Some of my work.
Ajax is back in motion, but this is for you aldo I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:14 pm by Gouk

Ajax is back in motion, but this is for you aldo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ajax615

Ajax is back in motion, but this is for you aldo Empty
PostSubject: Ajax is back in motion, but this is for you aldo   Ajax is back in motion, but this is for you aldo I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:42 pm

How did you like our most recent fight? muahaha im better than ever before
Back to top Go down
M-WUZ-H3R3
M-WUZ-H3R3

PostSubject: Re: Ajax is back in motion, but this is for you aldo   Ajax is back in motion, but this is for you aldo I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:29 am

Ajax!!!
Where the hell have you been?

And mai puff is hungry. I want to brawl your shiek again; 2 brawls isnt enough albino
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mwuzh3r3
Ajax615

PostSubject: Re: Ajax is back in motion, but this is for you aldo   Ajax is back in motion, but this is for you aldo I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:12 am

Lol I've been under going intense training for 4 months straight. My sheik has ascended the means of even the best in the world. Imagine a way for me to phase through your hit box and DACUS kill you at 80 percent haha.
Back to top Go down
M-WUZ-H3R3
M-WUZ-H3R3

PostSubject: Re: Ajax is back in motion, but this is for you aldo   Ajax is back in motion, but this is for you aldo I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:38 pm

Ajax615 wrote:
Lol I've been under going intense training for 4 months straight. My sheik has ascended the means of even the best in the world. Imagine a way for me to phase through your hit box and DACUS kill you at 80 percent haha.

Lol, we'll see about that xD.

*rests through ajax's f-tilt chain*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mwuzh3r3
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ajax is back in motion, but this is for you aldo   Ajax is back in motion, but this is for you aldo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ajax is back in motion, but this is for you aldo
Page 1 of 1