Brawl Deadly Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think you got what it takes?

HomeMain PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
ALd671
Customize the banner we got now! I_vote_lcapCustomize the banner we got now! I_voting_barCustomize the banner we got now! I_vote_rcap 
Aqua
Customize the banner we got now! I_vote_lcapCustomize the banner we got now! I_voting_barCustomize the banner we got now! I_vote_rcap 
ToonLinkMaster25
Machiavelli
SonicMaster300
M-WUZ-H3R3
Cloud
Aldo
ichigo
chandy
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello, its a me, Aldo and Im back...
Customize the banner we got now! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 12:36 pm by Aldo

» This is really really old. But...
Customize the banner we got now! I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:22 pm by xM4GEx

» Brawl and Mortal Kombat? Not bad.
Customize the banner we got now! I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:15 pm by xM4GEx

» Friend code/ temporary friend finder
Customize the banner we got now! I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:01 pm by xM4GEx

» Ajax is back in motion, but this is for you aldo
Customize the banner we got now! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:38 pm by M-WUZ-H3R3

» BDA revival
Customize the banner we got now! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:32 pm by chandy

» BDA 2.0: the new deadly alliance
Customize the banner we got now! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:11 am by HBKA!DRE

» Dragonball Z : 2008 OVA (full movie/streaming/JP with English Subtitles)
Customize the banner we got now! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:48 pm by HBKA!DRE

» Some of my work.
Customize the banner we got now! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:14 pm by Gouk

Customize the banner we got now!

Go down 
+4
Aqua
Ender
HBKA!DRE
Cloud
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Cloud
Cloud

Customize the banner we got now! Empty
PostSubject: Customize the banner we got now!   Customize the banner we got now! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:31 am

hey i was thinking i think u should ask ppl whos there main and put there main on the banner but it has to do with votes example 6 ppl said sonic sonic would be in the banner and TBH i made this topic because i wanted sonic in this banner also lol i want elii to put sonic in the banner i want the sonic the hedgehog 2006 sonic in the banner just at the right of link Laughing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HBKA!DRE
Admin
Admin
HBKA!DRE

PostSubject: Re: Customize the banner we got now!   Customize the banner we got now! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:27 pm

listen, everyone has mains, tbh, every single character is mained by sum1, and its impossible to please u all AND make the banner look good
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Customize the banner we got now!   Customize the banner we got now! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 11:53 am

ok ok just sonic because sonic stands out cool in banners
Back to top Go down
Ender
Ender

PostSubject: Re: Customize the banner we got now!   Customize the banner we got now! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:09 am

I fully agree. Sonic pwns in images.
Back to top Go down
Aqua
Aqua

PostSubject: Re: Customize the banner we got now!   Customize the banner we got now! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 2:42 pm

Ah ah ah... Lucas is a very sexi boy. =P
And my bannner had a ton of chars but yeaa... Aldo doesnt know HTML for crap.
Back to top Go down
ALd671
ALd671

PostSubject: Re: Customize the banner we got now!   Customize the banner we got now! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 4:58 am

i agree sonic is cool
in images
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ald671
Cloud
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Customize the banner we got now!   Customize the banner we got now! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 7:45 am

i think i have to ask andre
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Customize the banner we got now!   Customize the banner we got now! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 7:46 am

ender i ur avatar who is it he looks cool and u need to customize our site Suspect
Back to top Go down
Silver101
Silver101

PostSubject: Re: Customize the banner we got now!   Customize the banner we got now! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 10:49 pm

Lucas iz awsome he wants 2 be in banner 2
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Customize the banner we got now!   Customize the banner we got now! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 4:44 am

i dont like lucas hes over powered and also sonic is my main not just that sonic RAPEZ in pics
Back to top Go down
chandy

PostSubject: Re: Customize the banner we got now!   Customize the banner we got now! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:21 am

Sonic ftw!!! Laughing Link shud be in the banner... And he is so the banner is fine alredy... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/jkc7
Cloud
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Customize the banner we got now!   Customize the banner we got now! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:00 am

thanks chandy Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Tape
Tape

PostSubject: Re: Customize the banner we got now!   Customize the banner we got now! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 1:00 am

Sonic is ok but put Ike in it and it will pwn all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Customize the banner we got now!   Customize the banner we got now! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Customize the banner we got now!
Page 1 of 1