Brawl Deadly Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think you got what it takes?

HomeMain PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
ALd671
ATTENTION TO ALL MEMBERS WITH HACKED WIIS I_vote_lcapATTENTION TO ALL MEMBERS WITH HACKED WIIS I_voting_barATTENTION TO ALL MEMBERS WITH HACKED WIIS I_vote_rcap 
Aqua
ATTENTION TO ALL MEMBERS WITH HACKED WIIS I_vote_lcapATTENTION TO ALL MEMBERS WITH HACKED WIIS I_voting_barATTENTION TO ALL MEMBERS WITH HACKED WIIS I_vote_rcap 
ToonLinkMaster25
Machiavelli
SonicMaster300
M-WUZ-H3R3
Cloud
Aldo
ichigo
chandy
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello, its a me, Aldo and Im back...
ATTENTION TO ALL MEMBERS WITH HACKED WIIS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 12:36 pm by Aldo

» This is really really old. But...
ATTENTION TO ALL MEMBERS WITH HACKED WIIS I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:22 pm by xM4GEx

» Brawl and Mortal Kombat? Not bad.
ATTENTION TO ALL MEMBERS WITH HACKED WIIS I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:15 pm by xM4GEx

» Friend code/ temporary friend finder
ATTENTION TO ALL MEMBERS WITH HACKED WIIS I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:01 pm by xM4GEx

» Ajax is back in motion, but this is for you aldo
ATTENTION TO ALL MEMBERS WITH HACKED WIIS I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:38 pm by M-WUZ-H3R3

» BDA revival
ATTENTION TO ALL MEMBERS WITH HACKED WIIS I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:32 pm by chandy

» BDA 2.0: the new deadly alliance
ATTENTION TO ALL MEMBERS WITH HACKED WIIS I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:11 am by HBKA!DRE

» Dragonball Z : 2008 OVA (full movie/streaming/JP with English Subtitles)
ATTENTION TO ALL MEMBERS WITH HACKED WIIS I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:48 pm by HBKA!DRE

» Some of my work.
ATTENTION TO ALL MEMBERS WITH HACKED WIIS I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:14 pm by Gouk

ATTENTION TO ALL MEMBERS WITH HACKED WIIS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc
Admin
Admin

ATTENTION TO ALL MEMBERS WITH HACKED WIIS Empty
PostSubject: ATTENTION TO ALL MEMBERS WITH HACKED WIIS   ATTENTION TO ALL MEMBERS WITH HACKED WIIS I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 2:22 pm

Nintendo is starting to crack down on hacks for the wii through the wii update system in the new wii update version 3.4 this will allow you to use a USB keyboard for naming your Miis in the channel but this will also Delete all custom wii channels meaning your "HomeBrew Channel"
Wii System Update 3.4

"Notice: At this time, WiiBrew recommends that you do not update your Wii through Nintendo, as it disables some homebrew (DVDx, PatchMii, Twilight Hack). Recent but unreliable reports suggest System Menu 3.4 removes all custom channels.
There is no way to install a patched version of System Menu 3.4 currently. However it is possible to update your Mii Channel using Cashman's Mii Channel Updater. It is suggested that you disable your Wii from the internet as their network service privacy policy has been updated so that they now have the right to auto-update your system without notification." ~wiibrew.org

Old Policy
'To ensure that your Wii Console is operating properly and efficiently, we may download updates, patches, upgrades and similar software to your Wii Console. In addition, we may disable unauthorized or illegal software that has been placed on your Wii Console without notifying you where necessary, in order to comply with applicable laws, assist law enforcement, protect us and our customers, and prevent the use and distribution of software obtained through improper channels."
New Policy
"We may without notifying you, download updates, patches, upgrades and similar software to your Wii Console and may disable unauthorized or illegal software placed on your Wii Console to ensure that your Wii Console is operating properly and efficiently, comply with applicable laws, assist law enforcement, protect us and our customers, or prevent the use and distribution of software obtained through improper channels.'"

It looks like Nintendo is trying to cock block all of our Hacked Wiis
Back to top Go down
WarGod

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION TO ALL MEMBERS WITH HACKED WIIS   ATTENTION TO ALL MEMBERS WITH HACKED WIIS I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 3:28 pm

Oh noes, they'll get my Brawl and Mario Kart Wii hacks. D:

Also, they have auto updates now? If I turn on my Wii, and my Homebrew is gone, there will be an angry BDA member.
Back to top Go down
Marc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION TO ALL MEMBERS WITH HACKED WIIS   ATTENTION TO ALL MEMBERS WITH HACKED WIIS I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 5:02 pm

im guess the auto update is from the games i'm gonna disable the internet on my hacked wii just incase of auto updates
Back to top Go down
ToonLinkMaster25
ToonLinkMaster25

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION TO ALL MEMBERS WITH HACKED WIIS   ATTENTION TO ALL MEMBERS WITH HACKED WIIS I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 7:15 pm

I think they updated homebrew so its ok to update now. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/toonlinkmaster25/
Marc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION TO ALL MEMBERS WITH HACKED WIIS   ATTENTION TO ALL MEMBERS WITH HACKED WIIS I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 10:00 pm

mono it's not safe v3.4 JUST came out i'll will most certainly delete ALL custom wii channels just do yourself a favour and don't update your wii and pray that the new games you buy and want to play don't require an update
Back to top Go down
WarGod

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION TO ALL MEMBERS WITH HACKED WIIS   ATTENTION TO ALL MEMBERS WITH HACKED WIIS I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 10:03 pm

Need For Speed Undercover required one.

So far, my Homebrew and injected Wads are still there.

I haven't tried using them after the update, I'll try later and tell you about the results.
Back to top Go down
Da Man
Da Man

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION TO ALL MEMBERS WITH HACKED WIIS   ATTENTION TO ALL MEMBERS WITH HACKED WIIS I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:32 am

Well this sucks, I'm having a great time using some of the USB Gecko hacks for Brawl :/.

Of course I only use them in single player.
Back to top Go down
M-WUZ-H3R3
M-WUZ-H3R3

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION TO ALL MEMBERS WITH HACKED WIIS   ATTENTION TO ALL MEMBERS WITH HACKED WIIS I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 4:41 pm

dont worry, The homebrew channel is fine, most of your apps still work. You just cant instal anymore, and you cant instal the homebrew channel anymore. Update your wii, it woks fine trust me. The homebrew community is finding ways around it and made a new version that works with 3.4
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mwuzh3r3
Marc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION TO ALL MEMBERS WITH HACKED WIIS   ATTENTION TO ALL MEMBERS WITH HACKED WIIS I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 10:11 am

m-cancel you crazy bastard thats quite a gmble you took but still im not updating my wii im not taking tha chance especially if i have 2 wiis there's noneed for it
Back to top Go down
M-WUZ-H3R3
M-WUZ-H3R3

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION TO ALL MEMBERS WITH HACKED WIIS   ATTENTION TO ALL MEMBERS WITH HACKED WIIS I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 10:20 am

Ocarina is outdated. I updated the HBC but it was nintendo's update, and it blocked ocarina. Use Gecko OS instead. It is the new version of ocarina and works with the new update. (update beta 9) lol and you can use more codes. (it loads codes from ocarina so dont delete it.)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mwuzh3r3
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION TO ALL MEMBERS WITH HACKED WIIS   ATTENTION TO ALL MEMBERS WITH HACKED WIIS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION TO ALL MEMBERS WITH HACKED WIIS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brawl Deadly Alliance :: Homebrew :: Ocarina Hacks-
Jump to: