Brawl Deadly Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think you got what it takes?

HomeMain PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
ALd671
new leaving and returning thread I_vote_lcapnew leaving and returning thread I_voting_barnew leaving and returning thread I_vote_rcap 
Aqua
new leaving and returning thread I_vote_lcapnew leaving and returning thread I_voting_barnew leaving and returning thread I_vote_rcap 
ToonLinkMaster25
Machiavelli
SonicMaster300
M-WUZ-H3R3
Cloud
Aldo
ichigo
chandy
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello, its a me, Aldo and Im back...
new leaving and returning thread I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 12:36 pm by Aldo

» This is really really old. But...
new leaving and returning thread I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:22 pm by xM4GEx

» Brawl and Mortal Kombat? Not bad.
new leaving and returning thread I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:15 pm by xM4GEx

» Friend code/ temporary friend finder
new leaving and returning thread I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:01 pm by xM4GEx

» Ajax is back in motion, but this is for you aldo
new leaving and returning thread I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:38 pm by M-WUZ-H3R3

» BDA revival
new leaving and returning thread I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:32 pm by chandy

» BDA 2.0: the new deadly alliance
new leaving and returning thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:11 am by HBKA!DRE

» Dragonball Z : 2008 OVA (full movie/streaming/JP with English Subtitles)
new leaving and returning thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:48 pm by HBKA!DRE

» Some of my work.
new leaving and returning thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:14 pm by Gouk

new leaving and returning thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ichigo
ichigo

new leaving and returning thread Empty
PostSubject: new leaving and returning thread   new leaving and returning thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:49 pm

for those of you who don`t get the chance to tell your friend`s good-bye,well post here if your leaving the brawl deadly alliance.for those of you who are returning to the brawl deadly alliance clan,post here you came back.I made this clan because members just leave out of no-where and people should be concered if members leave.for banned members don`t need to post their returning brawl deadly alliance for their is no point.the rule`s of this thread is no bad language,no spamming/flaming/double posting. cherry .don`t post off-topic post`s or it will be dealed in A un-friendly way.hope this thread help`s people know if people are leaving or returning. flower
Back to top Go down
Dinner
Dinner

PostSubject: Re: new leaving and returning thread   new leaving and returning thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 6:46 pm

Sophia, if you can read this, where'd you go?! Admiral Pit has been lurking here looking for you too!
Back to top Go down
Aqua
Aqua

PostSubject: Re: new leaving and returning thread   new leaving and returning thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 7:34 pm

This was a good thead idea! GJ.
^^
Back to top Go down
ichigo
ichigo

PostSubject: Re: new leaving and returning thread   new leaving and returning thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 11:13 pm

Dinner wrote:
Sophia, if you can read this, where'd you go?! Admiral Pit has been lurking here looking for you too!
for what?
Back to top Go down
Machiavelli
Machiavelli

PostSubject: Re: new leaving and returning thread   new leaving and returning thread I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:50 pm

I miss Sophia Sad
Back to top Go down
Jigglyzelda
Jigglyzelda

PostSubject: Re: new leaving and returning thread   new leaving and returning thread I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 6:17 pm

well i think im going to be leaving BDA for now. so tata. i'll just be floating around somewhere.......
Back to top Go down
Machiavelli
Machiavelli

PostSubject: Re: new leaving and returning thread   new leaving and returning thread I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 6:20 pm

Where you going Jiggly? @_@
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new leaving and returning thread   new leaving and returning thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new leaving and returning thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brawl Deadly Alliance :: SSBB :: Introduce yourself!-
Jump to: