Brawl Deadly Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think you got what it takes?

HomeMain PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
ALd671
GIVE ME GLITCHES! I_vote_lcapGIVE ME GLITCHES! I_voting_barGIVE ME GLITCHES! I_vote_rcap 
Aqua
GIVE ME GLITCHES! I_vote_lcapGIVE ME GLITCHES! I_voting_barGIVE ME GLITCHES! I_vote_rcap 
ToonLinkMaster25
Machiavelli
SonicMaster300
M-WUZ-H3R3
Cloud
Aldo
ichigo
chandy
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello, its a me, Aldo and Im back...
GIVE ME GLITCHES! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 12:36 pm by Aldo

» This is really really old. But...
GIVE ME GLITCHES! I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:22 pm by xM4GEx

» Brawl and Mortal Kombat? Not bad.
GIVE ME GLITCHES! I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:15 pm by xM4GEx

» Friend code/ temporary friend finder
GIVE ME GLITCHES! I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:01 pm by xM4GEx

» Ajax is back in motion, but this is for you aldo
GIVE ME GLITCHES! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:38 pm by M-WUZ-H3R3

» BDA revival
GIVE ME GLITCHES! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:32 pm by chandy

» BDA 2.0: the new deadly alliance
GIVE ME GLITCHES! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:11 am by HBKA!DRE

» Dragonball Z : 2008 OVA (full movie/streaming/JP with English Subtitles)
GIVE ME GLITCHES! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:48 pm by HBKA!DRE

» Some of my work.
GIVE ME GLITCHES! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:14 pm by Gouk

GIVE ME GLITCHES!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Elii
Admin
Admin

GIVE ME GLITCHES! Empty
PostSubject: GIVE ME GLITCHES!   GIVE ME GLITCHES! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:55 am

Someone got a cool glitch?
tell me i will try it Razz!
Back to top Go down
https://brawlsdeadlyalliance.forumotion.net
Aqua
Aqua

GIVE ME GLITCHES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GIVE ME GLITCHES!   GIVE ME GLITCHES! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 6:01 pm

Ok, Hi I am kinnda new here. I know a few glitches though.
This is a glitch I found out during a real live tourny and I was pretty mad about it.
I was Lucas, and then the other person picked Marth, seems fine right now but listen,
Marth can infinate grab Lucas or Ness, No matter what you do you cant get away from it, its really gay. Next glitch - If you are on Bridge of Elden, with Jigglypuff and you have smashballs on, if Jigglypuff gets it and uses it sometime in the middle of the bridge (when its is broken) she will get big and you can fight with her that size, everyone that touches here dies pretty much.
Back to top Go down

GIVE ME GLITCHES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GIVE ME GLITCHES!   GIVE ME GLITCHES! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 12:48 pm

well i got one its not really a glitch but a funny trick. u probab;y know this already buit u can meteor smash with luigis taunt. but only if the opponent is hanging from the ledge.

U just have to go and get as close as u can to the ledge and press the taunt button( the one where he just swipes his foot forward)
Back to top Go down
Aldo
Aldo

GIVE ME GLITCHES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GIVE ME GLITCHES!   GIVE ME GLITCHES! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:28 pm

the meta knight vanishing trick (this one can be affected by the lag of the match) pretty simple really once you master it; just hit down b and let down pushed after just do up c berserkly(fast) and he will dissapear for some time just need to have a good timing with the up c stick
ps: this trick only works with the gamecube controller at least that i know lol!
Back to top Go down
ALd671
ALd671

GIVE ME GLITCHES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GIVE ME GLITCHES!   GIVE ME GLITCHES! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 5:06 am

umm....
falco
in the edge
run of
wen it looks like ur gonna fall or of the ground
use side b(the side be goin back to the stage
the press x or jumo then ull jump back in the stage

lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ald671
Sponsored content

GIVE ME GLITCHES! Empty