Brawl Deadly Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think you got what it takes?

HomeMain PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
ALd671
Suggestion for Ranks I_vote_lcapSuggestion for Ranks I_voting_barSuggestion for Ranks I_vote_rcap 
Aqua
Suggestion for Ranks I_vote_lcapSuggestion for Ranks I_voting_barSuggestion for Ranks I_vote_rcap 
ToonLinkMaster25
Machiavelli
SonicMaster300
M-WUZ-H3R3
Cloud
Aldo
ichigo
chandy
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello, its a me, Aldo and Im back...
Suggestion for Ranks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 12:36 pm by Aldo

» This is really really old. But...
Suggestion for Ranks I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:22 pm by xM4GEx

» Brawl and Mortal Kombat? Not bad.
Suggestion for Ranks I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:15 pm by xM4GEx

» Friend code/ temporary friend finder
Suggestion for Ranks I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:01 pm by xM4GEx

» Ajax is back in motion, but this is for you aldo
Suggestion for Ranks I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:38 pm by M-WUZ-H3R3

» BDA revival
Suggestion for Ranks I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:32 pm by chandy

» BDA 2.0: the new deadly alliance
Suggestion for Ranks I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:11 am by HBKA!DRE

» Dragonball Z : 2008 OVA (full movie/streaming/JP with English Subtitles)
Suggestion for Ranks I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:48 pm by HBKA!DRE

» Some of my work.
Suggestion for Ranks I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:14 pm by Gouk

Suggestion for Ranks

Go down 
+10
Cloud
ToonLinkMaster25
ALd671
Marc
HBKA!DRE
Personfromafar
chandy
Aldo
Aqua
speedy187
14 posters

Ranks by Skill in SSBB?
Yes
Suggestion for Ranks I_vote_lcap80%Suggestion for Ranks I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 12 ]
No
Suggestion for Ranks I_vote_lcap20%Suggestion for Ranks I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
speedy187

Suggestion for Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion for Ranks   Suggestion for Ranks I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:06 pm

Ranks should be decided by a tournament.
Have all members brawl in the tournament and the ranks should be decided by the best brawlers

1st place in the tourny should be co-leader
2nd place could be leader of the goons
3rd place , etc.

Anyone who agrees , post here. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Aqua
Aqua

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for Ranks   Suggestion for Ranks I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 5:37 am

I disagree. That means that only certain people can get ranked, and thats no fun..
Not everyone is allowed or has time to go to tournys.
First the leader or co-leader should make a rank system, for example see the BAD rank system..
Then the LEADER OR CO-LEADER ONLY should fight each player a certain amount of times, (how ever many they decide) and give that player a rank.
*I think we should have like rank weeks where you have a chance to bring your rank up.* Wink
-Aqua
Back to top Go down
Aldo
Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for Ranks   Suggestion for Ranks I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 3:32 pm

i like aqua's idea is the most logical and intelligent idea (thats my same idea btw) Idea
Back to top Go down
speedy187

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for Ranks   Suggestion for Ranks I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 5:37 pm

after reading your suggestion, i have changed my mind, even tho some members dont have time to play or go to tourneys, its kind of pointless to join a SSBB clan then.

Your system seems like it would work quite well though.

But honestly, I still vote for rank by skill because its just really competitive and I love competition
Back to top Go down
Aldo
Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for Ranks   Suggestion for Ranks I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 9:00 pm

yeah i vote for rank by skillz also Cool
Back to top Go down
chandy

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for Ranks   Suggestion for Ranks I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:37 pm

u can't replace the leaders. THey made the clan so it's theirs. But yeah Aqua's idea seems quite kl. I wudn't mind a ranking ladder in our clan. Just to see who's a better player than who
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/jkc7
Personfromafar

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for Ranks   Suggestion for Ranks I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:44 pm

Having a ranking system will open up more chaos.

No true good can come of it - from my view atleast. You see,

Let's say we have said system. Then there may be a schism as in the idea of leaders not having the top skill and those with the top skill maybe become bigheaded and possibly powered by lower ranked - such as newbies from other clans and such. This will lead to one person having more "theoretical" power.

Let's say there isn't a schism, but there is a leader like we have now, and all we have is a ranking system ey. Arguing for the top and stuff could arise and there'd be a lot of "oh, well i was tired or They deserve the top." To solve this problem, I've considered that we should have a ranking test and set up in which it takes about a couple of testing days. The ranks are calculuated and then posted. And then in say a month or so, it's redone.

Such a system will allow for a more fluent but stable testing. Those who wish to make an impact/high rank and get their named tossed around aswell as others who are just curious are more likely to stay for a while and be more anchored for said system. And those who complain about ranks will be able to reach the top. Lastly, I like this system idea because it gives time for those who wish to practice and improve instead of having a changing system daily.

As for the idea of ranks such as moderators and leaders and stuff... I don't think that such ranks should be given based off of skill but more behavior, ability in the real world, and thought process.

For example, the Leaders have made the site but they should be able to lead us in the sense they watch over the clan from afar or close up but schedule wars, and manage the site and what not.

Moderators should manage the chat language and such while having limitations over whether or not to be able to delete. *They should be able to follow directions from a leader and be able to...do something else idk Razz*

Uhm, as for ranks by tournament...

Well...what about the horrible things like, internet trouble, controller issues, electrical appliance/ electrical troulbes, and just plain flaws in the game such as a stupid mistake or spamming.
- I really wouldn't appreciate being "ruled over" by a spammer who managaed to sneak their way to the top.

Also, just as little yeay, the top 3 of possible torunament should be recorded as such would fluxuate.

As a last statement, that was all opinion and while i did speak in imperative dialect, I was just to lazy to put in ifs, coulds, and perhaps. But I wasn't demanding anything ey.
Back to top Go down
HBKA!DRE
Admin
Admin
HBKA!DRE

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for Ranks   Suggestion for Ranks I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:47 pm

just so u know dude, that was the longest paragraph i ever saw, ill read the rest later...

wow...

anywayz read the ranks topic
Back to top Go down
Aqua
Aqua

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for Ranks   Suggestion for Ranks I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 7:20 pm

xD A!DRE thats not one paragraph, thats a ton of diffrent ones.
but i read it all, Dimi is hard to understand T.T
But hes smarter then all us so lets go with his idea?
Back to top Go down
Marc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for Ranks   Suggestion for Ranks I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:50 am

Prsonfromafar is right brawling does nothing to prove leadersihp a no0b could spam in the whole tournament and win with some luck and we'd end up with a terrible brawl player with no leadership skills as a leader in the clan
Back to top Go down
ALd671
ALd671

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for Ranks   Suggestion for Ranks I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 2:06 am

lulz agree wit marc a noob can be leader
if theres a tourny
so ya:lol!:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ald671
ToonLinkMaster25
ToonLinkMaster25

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for Ranks   Suggestion for Ranks I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:41 pm

well I think the tourney is a great idea because if put effort in brawl you will put effort in the clan. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/toonlinkmaster25/
Cloud
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for Ranks   Suggestion for Ranks I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:44 am

<.<
Back to top Go down
Aqua
Aqua

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for Ranks   Suggestion for Ranks I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 7:22 pm

ToonLinkMaster, Not only does that not make sense but it also doesnt convince us to change from skill to tourny.
They have to work hard for skill too, so that was a *dumb* comment>?
Back to top Go down
ichigo
ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for Ranks   Suggestion for Ranks I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 11:55 pm

Aqua wrote:
ToonLinkMaster, Not only does that not make sense but it also doesnt convince us to change from skill to tourny.
They have to work hard for skill too, so that was a *dumb* comment>?
no affense but your flaming,can you please stop flaming.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Frost

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for Ranks   Suggestion for Ranks I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 8:34 am

Lol, how does that look like flaming?
Back to top Go down
ToonLinkMaster25
ToonLinkMaster25

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for Ranks   Suggestion for Ranks I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 12:08 pm

Aqua gets mad at this because she sucks at brawl. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/toonlinkmaster25/
SonicMaster300
SonicMaster300

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for Ranks   Suggestion for Ranks I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 4:54 pm

good
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/sonicmaster300/index.htm
Machiavelli
Machiavelli

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for Ranks   Suggestion for Ranks I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 6:12 pm

STOP TRASHING AQUA O_O.....

And who's personfromafar? ...that was long @_@...

Uhm, We could have 2 ranking systems

1 of "authority" in which there are leaders , admins, and w/es

and the second would be similar to the dojo but they wouldn't have any true influence...

those ranks should fluxuate over a certain time frame - that way ppl who leave won't be like number 1 forever or something
and it gives more oppurtunities

ey...it'd be like a wrestling match or something
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for Ranks   Suggestion for Ranks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion for Ranks
Page 1 of 1