Brawl Deadly Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think you got what it takes?

HomeMain PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
ALd671
how to download and use project64 1.6 (for all the nintendo64 games) I_vote_lcaphow to download and use project64 1.6 (for all the nintendo64 games) I_voting_barhow to download and use project64 1.6 (for all the nintendo64 games) I_vote_rcap 
Aqua
how to download and use project64 1.6 (for all the nintendo64 games) I_vote_lcaphow to download and use project64 1.6 (for all the nintendo64 games) I_voting_barhow to download and use project64 1.6 (for all the nintendo64 games) I_vote_rcap 
ToonLinkMaster25
Machiavelli
SonicMaster300
M-WUZ-H3R3
Cloud
Aldo
ichigo
chandy
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello, its a me, Aldo and Im back...
how to download and use project64 1.6 (for all the nintendo64 games) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 12:36 pm by Aldo

» This is really really old. But...
how to download and use project64 1.6 (for all the nintendo64 games) I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:22 pm by xM4GEx

» Brawl and Mortal Kombat? Not bad.
how to download and use project64 1.6 (for all the nintendo64 games) I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:15 pm by xM4GEx

» Friend code/ temporary friend finder
how to download and use project64 1.6 (for all the nintendo64 games) I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:01 pm by xM4GEx

» Ajax is back in motion, but this is for you aldo
how to download and use project64 1.6 (for all the nintendo64 games) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:38 pm by M-WUZ-H3R3

» BDA revival
how to download and use project64 1.6 (for all the nintendo64 games) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:32 pm by chandy

» BDA 2.0: the new deadly alliance
how to download and use project64 1.6 (for all the nintendo64 games) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:11 am by HBKA!DRE

» Dragonball Z : 2008 OVA (full movie/streaming/JP with English Subtitles)
how to download and use project64 1.6 (for all the nintendo64 games) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:48 pm by HBKA!DRE

» Some of my work.
how to download and use project64 1.6 (for all the nintendo64 games) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:14 pm by Gouk

how to download and use project64 1.6 (for all the nintendo64 games)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
amato
amato

how to download and use project64 1.6 (for all the nintendo64 games) Empty
PostSubject: how to download and use project64 1.6 (for all the nintendo64 games)   how to download and use project64 1.6 (for all the nintendo64 games) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:39 am

hi its pimmalage!
i thought it would be a good idea to show people how to download and use project64 because most of you like all the old games...and its simple! Razz

first if you dont have project64 go to this link
http://www.pj64-emu.com/downloads/startdown/34/
when it loads up click the dowload button and download your file...once that is done open were your file is saved and open the setup.

when the wondow opens click "run" then "next", then on this part make sure the "modify" box is clicked then save it to your hard-drive.
then simply install it

when its done you will either have a shortcut on your desktop of you will have to browse through "all programs" on the "start" button either way open it up and you will have a window...at the moment this is pretty useless so what you need to do is get some "ROMS" <---these are bacically game cartridges but saved to your computer. to get these go to:
http://www.emuparadise.org/roms/n64/#

when you open up this site you may get an ad at the start just go underneath the ad and click somthing like "continue to emuparadise"

**before you start downloading "ROMS" make a folder on desktop called "roms" you will see why later**

when the site loads scroll down and pick a letter, in this case im going to use "zelda oot" so click opn the "z" then on that page scroll down till you find it when you have click on "file01" and it sould go to a new page, depending were you are (europe or USA) click on the one witch has you reigion and save it to your "ROMS" file on desktop.

when it has downloaded open "ROMS" file on desktop and you will ahve a "RAR" file (if you cant open this because you dont have winRAR go to:

http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm
and click the first one called "WinRAR 3.80"

then download it.....when its done open it and install it after you cliked install a new page will come up what you do is just click "ok" and thne click "done"

when its installed go back to your "ROMS" file and right-click the zelda oot file and click "extract here" when that is done go and open up your "project64 1.6" if you dont see the game in the list go to "file" then "choose ROM directory..." and browse through and find your "ROMS" folder on your desktop and open it then it sould be in the list, double click it and there you go its done!!

i suggest you get a USB controller and set that up on your comp for best play, or just stick to the keyboard
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/akira3333

how to download and use project64 1.6 (for all the nintendo64 games)
Page 1 of 1