Brawl Deadly Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think you got what it takes?

HomeMain PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
ALd671
Brawl and Mortal Kombat? Not bad. I_vote_lcapBrawl and Mortal Kombat? Not bad. I_voting_barBrawl and Mortal Kombat? Not bad. I_vote_rcap 
Aqua
Brawl and Mortal Kombat? Not bad. I_vote_lcapBrawl and Mortal Kombat? Not bad. I_voting_barBrawl and Mortal Kombat? Not bad. I_vote_rcap 
ToonLinkMaster25
Machiavelli
SonicMaster300
M-WUZ-H3R3
Cloud
Aldo
ichigo
chandy
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello, its a me, Aldo and Im back...
Brawl and Mortal Kombat? Not bad. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 12:36 pm by Aldo

» This is really really old. But...
Brawl and Mortal Kombat? Not bad. I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:22 pm by xM4GEx

» Brawl and Mortal Kombat? Not bad.
Brawl and Mortal Kombat? Not bad. I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:15 pm by xM4GEx

» Friend code/ temporary friend finder
Brawl and Mortal Kombat? Not bad. I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:01 pm by xM4GEx

» Ajax is back in motion, but this is for you aldo
Brawl and Mortal Kombat? Not bad. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:38 pm by M-WUZ-H3R3

» BDA revival
Brawl and Mortal Kombat? Not bad. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:32 pm by chandy

» BDA 2.0: the new deadly alliance
Brawl and Mortal Kombat? Not bad. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:11 am by HBKA!DRE

» Dragonball Z : 2008 OVA (full movie/streaming/JP with English Subtitles)
Brawl and Mortal Kombat? Not bad. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:48 pm by HBKA!DRE

» Some of my work.
Brawl and Mortal Kombat? Not bad. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:14 pm by Gouk

Brawl and Mortal Kombat? Not bad.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xM4GEx
xM4GEx

Brawl and Mortal Kombat? Not bad. Empty
PostSubject: Brawl and Mortal Kombat? Not bad.   Brawl and Mortal Kombat? Not bad. I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:15 pm

Chandy told me to join, so here I am.

I'm maining Marth, even though I just picked him up this past week. My low tier main is Link, who i've been maining far before Marth. My secondaries include Kirby and Metaknight.

My FCs up on the friend finder, so add me up and tell me so we can get a few Fail-Fi matches in.

Also, anyone in the NY area, feel free to contact me if you live nearby. I prefer offline matches than to wi-fi.
Back to top Go down
http://allisbrawl.com/profile/Th3M4dM4ge.ai

Brawl and Mortal Kombat? Not bad.
Page 1 of 1